VFC FORUM
WELCOME TO VOCALOID FAN CLUB (VFC) FORUM (^.^)

UTAU menu translate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UTAU menu translate

Post by Th3SilentOn3 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Made by an Japan friend of mine

i ll fix the jap font soon >.<

t?@?C??(F) File
?@?V?K(N) New
?@?J?-(O) Open
?@?UԦ(S) Save
?@??‘O?d?t? ̄?A?U‘¶(A) Save as
?@
?@’C‰A?A“C?Y???T(P) Append
?@
?@?C?“?|?[?g(I) Import
?@?G?N?X?|?[?g(E) Export
?@
?@?I?1(Q) Exit


?O?W(E) Edit
?@?3?E?s?・(U) Undo
?@?a?e’??・(Y) Redo
?@
?@?O?e?a?e(T) Cut
?@?R?s?[(C) Copy
?@“\?e?t? ̄(P) Paste
?@?i??(K) Delete
?@
?@?・?×?A‘I‘d(A) Select All
?@?n‰1?c?c?I‰1?U?A‘I‘d(B) Select All Notes
?@
?@R?d‘}“u(I) Insert Rest
?@
?@‘I‘d?”?a?d?a?O?U“R(U) Move Region Up
?@‘I‘d?”?a?d‰o?O?U“R(D) Move Region Down
?@‘I‘d?”?a?d?”’l?A?U“R(N) Move Region by Number
?@
?@?m?[?g???‡(M) Unite Notes
?@
?@?N?H?“?^?C?Y(Q) Quontize
?@?x???I????(J) Delete Rest
?@
?@‘I‘d”I?I(O) Region
?@?@?s?b?`?G?f?B?^(P) Pitch Editor
?@?@?G?“?x???[?v(E) Envelope Editor
?@‘I‘d?”?a?I?v???p?e?B(R) Region Property


?\?|(V) View
?@?g‘a(I) Zoom In
?@?k?¬(O) Zoom Out
?@
?@?S”??q(4) Beat 4/4
?@?R”??q(3) Beat 3/4
?@
?@‰1???X?g?d?\?| Voice List
?@
?@?c??(?¬)(S) Height (Small)
?@?c??(’†)(M) Height (Medium)
?@?c??(‘a)(L) Height (Large)
?@
?@?E?u?d?\?|(H) Show Pitch Curve
?@
?@
???o(S) Search
?@?a?O???o(F) Search Forward
?@‘O?O???o(S) Search Backward
?@
?@???I‰1?s?O?U“R(N) Go to Next Note
?@‘O?I‰1?s?O?U“R(B) Go to Previous Note
?@
?@?a“a?I‰1?s?O?U“R(F) Go to First Note
?@?A?a?I‰1?s?O?U“R(L) Go to Last Note
?@
?@?a“a?O?U“R(T) Go to Start
?@?A?a?O?U“R(E) Go to End
?@
?@
?v???W?F?N?g(P) Project
?@wav?t?@?C???d?i?¬(G) Generate Wave File
?@
?@?i?¬?t?@?C???d?A?¶(P) Play GeneratedFile
?@?@?・?-(P) Play
?@?@?e??’a?~(A) Pause
?@?@’a?~(S) Stop
?@
?@?v???W?F?N?g?I?v???p?e?B(R) Property
?@
?@
?A?¶(P) Play
?@‘I‘d?”?a?d?A?¶(O) Play Region
?@?a???e“x?A?¶(R) Play Again
?@?e??’a?~(P) Pause
?@’a?~(O) Stop
?@
?@?!?・?¢???I?d?U‘¶(S) Save Last Render
?@
?@
?c?[??(T) Tools
?@?´‰1?I?Y’e(S) Voice Configuration
?@prefix.map?d?O?W(P) Edit prefix.map
?@
?@?v?‰?O?C?“(N) Plugins
?@
?@‘g?Y???Y?c?[??(U) Built-in tools
?@?@?I?[?g?s?b?`(A) Pitch Automation
?@?@?e‰1???‡(C) Syllable Union
?@?@”g?§???1?e(W) Auto Vibrato
?@?@?¨?U???c?1(M) Full Automation
?@?@Surffix Broker
?@?@
?@?I?v?V?‡?“(O) Option
?@
?@
?w???v(H) Help
?@Readme.txt
?@?o?[?W?‡?“(B) Version
avatar
Th3SilentOn3

Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-03-30
Age : 26
Location : VietNam

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Th3SilentOn3

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:14 am

wide eye I see , a Font problem . Can you fix that ? froze sweat
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 108
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 28

View user profile http://vocaloid.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by mianaito on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:42 am

OK, here's it.
http://www9.uploader.jp/dl/utaou/utaou_uljp00157.txt.html
This is the translation of UTAU (0.2.36) menu. It requires Japanese font to display,

mianaito

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-04-21
Location : Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:14 am

You're new, mianaito ? Anyway thank you hi
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 108
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 28

View user profile http://vocaloid.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by mianaito on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:09 am

Hi Admin,nice to see you.
I was invited here by Th3SilentOn3. I am the one who did the translation :)
I'm using UTAU, so maybe I can of some help to you.

mianaito

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-04-21
Location : Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Yoru on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 am

Awsome!
ね~ミアナイト君~きみは日本語を話しますか~?すごいね~
俺はちょっと日本語を話すよね~
avatar
Yoru

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Colorado USA~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:38 am

:yay: Welcome both Yoru and mianaito to VFC . :sogood:
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 108
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 28

View user profile http://vocaloid.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Yoru on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 am

havnt you already welcome me? lol oh well~
avatar
Yoru

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Colorado USA~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 am

:drink2: Oh well, my bad .
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 108
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 28

View user profile http://vocaloid.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Yoru on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:54 am

no no~ its fine!
avatar
Yoru

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Colorado USA~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by mianaito on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:36 am

@Yoru,
Of course I spek Japanese, it's my mother tongue:)
It's good to see foreign people using our language, especially all those Japanese characters.
It should be very difficult for you!

mianaito

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-04-21
Location : Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Yoru on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:16 pm

いいえ~難しくないよね~
俺は日本語を話すのが大好きです。
漢字も書くのがすきですほんとに優しいよ。
lol now im being a show off. but in my class im the best Speaker and Writer XD
avatar
Yoru

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Colorado USA~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by K-DiZ on Mon May 04, 2009 6:28 am

how about make a screen shot and translated it including inside of it. image tutorial is better.
avatar
K-DiZ

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kiraleedaz

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by mianaito on Sun May 10, 2009 4:35 am

Actually I'm doing it for months. The problem is that UTAU version bump up always resets my work... :ohno:

mianaito

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-04-21
Location : Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Th3SilentOn3 on Sun May 10, 2009 5:33 am

mianaito wrote:Actually I'm doing it for months. The problem is that UTAU version bump up always resets my work... :ohno:

oopsss
careful or u ll need spend a lot of time to redo yr work shiver
avatar
Th3SilentOn3

Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-03-30
Age : 26
Location : VietNam

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Th3SilentOn3

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Nanchi~ on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Um... would anybody here know how to work Utau...? :shy:

Nanchi~

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by KhoiRyu on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:40 am

UTAU nearly like Vocaloid if you concentrate more. If you can get some tricks with Vocaloid, you can also do that with UTAU.
avatar
KhoiRyu

Posts : 90
Join date : 2009-03-29
Age : 36
Location : Aurora City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Nanchi~ on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:49 pm

But, the thing is...I don't have a Vocaloid....
KhoiRyu wrote:UTAU nearly like Vocaloid if you concentrate more. If you can get some tricks with Vocaloid, you can also do that with UTAU.
run&cry

Nanchi~

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by KhoiRyu on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:34 am

Oh heaven froze sweat! Sorry that I didn't work in Vocaloid or UTAU because my blindness in music. Maybe Admin can help that.
avatar
KhoiRyu

Posts : 90
Join date : 2009-03-29
Age : 36
Location : Aurora City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Nanchi~ on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Don't worry! I'm gonna save my money to buy Miku!!!!! handsome
KhoiRyu wrote:Oh heaven froze sweat! Sorry that I didn't work in Vocaloid or UTAU because my blindness in music. Maybe Admin can help that.

Nanchi~

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by annamaeblythe on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Actually... To make UTAU Vocaloid quality... Would take a lot of effort on the part of the UST maker and the person making the voicebank. You can't take a bad voicebank and make it VOCALOID quality, and even the best voicebanks need a good UST to make them sound really good.
avatar
annamaeblythe

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/annamaeblythe

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by VocaloidRuko-Luka-Teto-Gi on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Th3SilentOn3 wrote:Made by an Japan friend of mine

i ll fix the jap font soon >.<

t?@?C??(F) File
?@?V?K(N) New
?@?J?-(O) Open
?@?UԦ(S) Save
?@??‘O?d?t? ̄?A?U‘¶(A) Save as
?@
?@’C‰A?A“C?Y???T(P) Append
?@
?@?C?“?|?[?g(I) Import
?@?G?N?X?|?[?g(E) Export
?@
?@?I?1(Q) Exit


?O?W(E) Edit
?@?3?E?s?・(U) Undo
?@?a?e’??・(Y) Redo
?@
?@?O?e?a?e(T) Cut
?@?R?s?[(C) Copy
?@“\?e?t? ̄(P) Paste
?@?i??(K) Delete
?@
?@?・?×?A‘I‘d(A) Select All
?@?n‰1?c?c?I‰1?U?A‘I‘d(B) Select All Notes
?@
?@R?d‘}“u(I) Insert Rest
?@
?@‘I‘d?”?a?d?a?O?U“R(U) Move Region Up
?@‘I‘d?”?a?d‰o?O?U“R(D) Move Region Down
?@‘I‘d?”?a?d?”’l?A?U“R(N) Move Region by Number
?@
?@?m?[?g???‡(M) Unite Notes
?@
?@?N?H?“?^?C?Y(Q) Quontize
?@?x???I????(J) Delete Rest
?@
?@‘I‘d”I?I(O) Region
?@?@?s?b?`?G?f?B?^(P) Pitch Editor
?@?@?G?“?x???[?v(E) Envelope Editor
?@‘I‘d?”?a?I?v???p?e?B(R) Region Property


?\?|(V) View
?@?g‘a(I) Zoom In
?@?k?¬(O) Zoom Out
?@
?@?S”??q(4) Beat 4/4
?@?R”??q(3) Beat 3/4
?@
?@‰1???X?g?d?\?| Voice List
?@
?@?c??(?¬)(S) Height (Small)
?@?c??(’†)(M) Height (Medium)
?@?c??(‘a)(L) Height (Large)
?@
?@?E?u?d?\?|(H) Show Pitch Curve
?@
?@
???o(S) Search
?@?a?O???o(F) Search Forward
?@‘O?O???o(S) Search Backward
?@
?@???I‰1?s?O?U“R(N) Go to Next Note
?@‘O?I‰1?s?O?U“R(B) Go to Previous Note
?@
?@?a“a?I‰1?s?O?U“R(F) Go to First Note
?@?A?a?I‰1?s?O?U“R(L) Go to Last Note
?@
?@?a“a?O?U“R(T) Go to Start
?@?A?a?O?U“R(E) Go to End
?@
?@
?v???W?F?N?g(P) Project
?@wav?t?@?C???d?i?¬(G) Generate Wave File
?@
?@?i?¬?t?@?C???d?A?¶(P) Play GeneratedFile
?@?@?・?-(P) Play
?@?@?e??’a?~(A) Pause
?@?@’a?~(S) Stop
?@
?@?v???W?F?N?g?I?v???p?e?B(R) Property
?@
?@
?A?¶(P) Play
?@‘I‘d?”?a?d?A?¶(O) Play Region
?@?a???e“x?A?¶(R) Play Again
?@?e??’a?~(P) Pause
?@’a?~(O) Stop
?@
?@?!?・?¢???I?d?U‘¶(S) Save Last Render
?@
?@
?c?[??(T) Tools
?@?´‰1?I?Y’e(S) Voice Configuration
?@prefix.map?d?O?W(P) Edit prefix.map
?@
?@?v?‰?O?C?“(N) Plugins
?@
?@‘g?Y???Y?c?[??(U) Built-in tools
?@?@?I?[?g?s?b?`(A) Pitch Automation
?@?@?e‰1???‡(C) Syllable Union
?@?@”g?§???1?e(W) Auto Vibrato
?@?@?¨?U???c?1(M) Full Automation
?@?@Surffix Broker
?@?@
?@?I?v?V?‡?“(O) Option
?@
?@
?w???v(H) Help
?@Readme.txt
?@?o?[?W?‡?“(B) Version

Oh man thank you, my question is. Is there any way you can download or use Utau without turning it Japanese. I can't D:. Please Help?!

VocaloidRuko-Luka-Teto-Gi

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTAU menu translate

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum